Recipe by dojemi
This recipe uses pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough, making it an easy to prepare treat.
- 2 (18 ounce) packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice rolls into 1/8 inch circles.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Using half the cookie dough, press into pan to form a bottom crust.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour over crust.
- Top with remaining cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or till golden.