Mary in LA.'s Note:
My favorite Chocolate Cheese Pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla and then stir in 1 2/3 cps chocolate chips.
- 3Pour into crust.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes in oven at 450°F.
- 5Reduce temperature to 250°F; (without opening door) continue to bake another 30 minutes.
- 6Cover, refrigerate when cooled off until thoroughly chilled.
- 7Place remaining 1/2 chips and whipping cream in a microwave bowl and microwave at (high 100%) 20 to 30 seconds or until chips are melted.
- 8When slightly cool; spread over top of the cheese pie.
- 9Put in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until topping is set.
- 10Cover if there is any left over cheese pie.
- 11Note: always stir chocolate halfway through heating it in a microwave to prevent it for scorching.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.1
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 142.4 mg
- Sodium 372.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 43.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g