Recipe by MISSJ1978
I tried this last night when my boyfriend came over for dinner. he has a bit of a sweet tooth and completely loved it.
- 1 extra serving size packaged graham cracker crumb crust (9 ounces)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450f.
- beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- stir in 1 2/3 cups small chocolate chips; pour into crust.
- bake 10 minutes.
- without opening oven door, reduce temperature to 250f; continue baking 30 minutes or just until set.
- remove from oven to wire rack.
- cool completely.
- cover; refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- place remaining 1/3 cup chips and whipping cream in small microwave-safe bowl.
- microwave at high (100%) 20 to 30 seconds or just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- cool slightly; spread over top of cheesepie.
- refrigerate 15 minutes or until topping is set.
- cover; refrigerate leftover cheesepie.