Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an awesome. I have taken this to parties and it was one of the first things to get eaten!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup real butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- Beat cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars and beat until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with Graham cracker sticks!
I found this recipe many years ago and have made it most every Christmas season since. To the other reviewer who said people were scared of it, I always put a bowl of dip on a big platter, then put many different dippers on the platter, and a little 3x5 card folded in front that has the recipe title. It always disappears before the party is over. Dippers would include Nilla Wafers, butter cookies, graham sticks. even sliced apples.
I made this for a holiday potluck at work and people seemed to be scared of it. I had a hard time getting them to try it. Normally, I'm a baker and they love what I bring, so it really wasn't a reflection on my cooking abilities.
My husband liked it OK.
I'm going to add some more sugar and milk and use it to frost some cupcakes, I think.