Recipe by Viclynn
This is not your typical cheese ball -- it is a dessert cheese ball that is always a hit at parties. It tastes a lot like chocolate chip cookie dough. I serve it as an appetizer as well. Graham cracker sticks work really well with this recipe -- I use both regular and chocolate graham crackers. Prep time does not include 3 hours to chill. Enjoy! Viclynn
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml confectioners' sugar
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml finely chopped pecans
- graham cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add the sugars, mixing just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cover in plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, roll the cheese ball in the chopped pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers.