1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Dessert Ball - Unique!
This is not your typical cheese ball -- it is a dessert cheese ball that is always a hit at parties. It tastes a lot like chocolate chip cookie dough. I serve it as an appetizer as well. Graham cracker sticks work really well with this recipe -- I use both regular and chocolate graham crackers. Prep time does not include 3 hours to chill. Enjoy! Viclynn
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- 2Gradually add the sugars, mixing just until combined.
- 3Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 4Cover in plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Chill for at least 3 hours.
- 5Just before serving, roll the cheese ball in the chopped pecans.
- 6Serve with graham crackers.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Dessert Ball - Unique!
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.7
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 130.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g