This is not your typical cheese ball -- it is a dessert cheese ball that is always a hit at parties. It tastes a lot like chocolate chip cookie dough. I serve it as an appetizer as well. Graham cracker sticks work really well with this recipe -- I use both regular and chocolate graham crackers. Prep time does not include 3 hours to chill. Enjoy! Viclynn
- Beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add the sugars, mixing just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cover in plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, roll the cheese ball in the chopped pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers.