Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars
- 2 small pillsbury chocolate chip cookie logs (keep in fridge until ready to use)
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- Mix all filling ingredients till smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 pan take one or half of the log and push into pan until bottom is covered.
- Add the filling spreading evenly over cookie dough.
- Then with a little bit of flour take small 1 in pieces and flatten dough in hands and place on top of filling.
- You dont have to cover the whole top leaving spaces to make marble effect.
- Put in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting or eating.
- Refrigerate and keep unused portions covered in fridge to prevent spoilage.