This is always a crowd pleaser, caution very addictive and very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 small pillsbury chocolate chip cookie logs (keep in fridge until ready to use)
- 1Mix all filling ingredients till smooth.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In a 9 x 13 pan take one or half of the log and push into pan until bottom is covered.
- 4Add the filling spreading evenly over cookie dough.
- 5Then with a little bit of flour take small 1 in pieces and flatten dough in hands and place on top of filling.
- 6You dont have to cover the whole top leaving spaces to make marble effect.
- 7Put in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- 8Cool before cutting or eating.
- 9Refrigerate and keep unused portions covered in fridge to prevent spoilage.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2108.2
- Calories from Fat 1485
- Total Fat 165.1 g
- Saturated Fat 90.7 g
- Cholesterol 871.8 mg
- Sodium 1602.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 115.8 g
- Protein 39.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pillsbury chocolate chip cookie logs