Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is always a crowd pleaser, caution very addictive and very easy to make.
- 2 small pillsbury chocolate chip cookie logs (keep in fridge until ready to use)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix all filling ingredients till smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 pan take one or half of the log and push into pan until bottom is covered.
- Add the filling spreading evenly over cookie dough.
- Then with a little bit of flour take small 1 in pieces and flatten dough in hands and place on top of filling.
- You dont have to cover the whole top leaving spaces to make marble effect.
- Put in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting or eating.
- Refrigerate and keep unused portions covered in fridge to prevent spoilage.
Easy to put together and the end result is very rich. Next time I'm going to try it with an entire package of cream cheese (8 oz.) rather than the 2 oz. called for in the recipe.
Sorry but this did not work for me. I am a bit confused as some of the reviews state that they used 8 ounces instead of the 2 ounces of cream cheese that the recipe calls for. The recipe calls for two 8 ounces of cream cheese which is what I used and I think was the problem as the middle never got done. I followed the recipe exactly as written and I cooked it for an hour. The sides were really dark and the middle was all runny and not done. I think there may be a mistake in the recipe. Sorry for the poor rating but this did not turn out at all for me and I had to throw it away.
These are terrific!