Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes from a Taste of Home Healthy cooking magazine.It's pretty rich so you will probably want to cut it into smaller pieces. It was really easy to put together. I think the crust is a little dry but that makes it perfect to go with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray(or just butter it if you don't have the spray).
- Combine cake mix, oil and 1 egg in a large bowl.
- Measure out 1 cup of mix and set aside for topping.
- Press remaining mix into prepared 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 or until set.
- For filling:.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add 1 egg and beat well.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle the top with reserved 1 cup of crust mix and mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-20 at 350 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire rack and cut into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator.