- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour, oats and orange peel until crumbly.
- Stir in morsels and cranberries; reserve 2 cups mixture.
- Press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour over hot crust; sprinkle with reserved flour mixture.
- Bake for additional 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.