1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cheese Bars
From VeryBestBaking.com - too good not to post! Will try them soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 473.18 ml flour
- 354.88 ml quick oats
- 9.85 ml grated orange peel
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml dried sweetened cranberries
- 226.79 g light cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3Beat butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 4Gradually beat in flour, oats and orange peel until crumbly.
- 5Stir in morsels and cranberries; reserve 2 cups mixture.
- 6Press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes.
- 8Beat cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- 9Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- 10Pour over hot crust; sprinkle with reserved flour mixture.
- 11Bake for additional 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set.
- 12Cool in pan on wire rack.
- 13Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 83.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g