- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 473.18 ml flour
- 354.88 ml quick oats
- 9.85 ml grated orange peel
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml dried sweetened cranberries
- 226.79 g light cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour, oats and orange peel until crumbly.
- Stir in morsels and cranberries; reserve 2 cups mixture.
- Press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour over hot crust; sprinkle with reserved flour mixture.
- Bake for additional 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.