Recipe by Seasoned Cook
BEST COOKIES EVER!!! My favorite childhood cookie! These cookies were my mother's favorite cookie to bake and later she would bake them for grandchildren and as gifts. They are crisp and tasty!
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml self-rising flour
- 709.77 ml rolled oats (1 minute type)
- 170.09 g package chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- 118.29 ml coconut, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix softened butter and sugars together. Cream well and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix in flour, rolled oats, chocolate chips, pecans and coconut.
- Drop onto a greased cookie sheet leaving one inch between cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 11 to 15 minutes. Bake until edges begin to brown. (Cookies are better not too brown.).
- Let cool one minute on cookie sheet and then place on paper towel to finish cooling.