1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cowboy Cookies
Seasoned Cook's Note:
BEST COOKIES EVER!!! My favorite childhood cookie! These cookies were my mother's favorite cookie to bake and later she would bake them for grandchildren and as gifts. They are crisp and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix softened butter and sugars together. Cream well and beat until fluffy.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Mix in flour, rolled oats, chocolate chips, pecans and coconut.
- 4Drop onto a greased cookie sheet leaving one inch between cookies.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 11 to 15 minutes. Bake until edges begin to brown. (Cookies are better not too brown.).
- 6Let cool one minute on cookie sheet and then place on paper towel to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cowboy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1560 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 878.8
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 627.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 63.8 g
- Protein 11.4 g