Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
One of those "haven't made yet" but submitting here for storage recipes! From Bon Apetit.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed golden brown sugar
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1 cup)
- 1 (6 ounce) package milk chocolate chips (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 2 large baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl to blend.
- Using electric mixer, beat sugar, butter, egg, espresso powder, and vanilla extract in large bowl until well blended.
- Beat in dry ingredients.
- Stir in all chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, spacing 2 inches apart (do not flatten dough).
- Bake cookies until brown on top but still slightly soft to touch, about 14 minutes.
- Cool on sheets.
These are delicious. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could. Another reviewer said the baking time seemed off. I baked them for about 12-14 minutes.
We liked the flavor of these but the texture was not great. They looked like they would be creamy and soft like a brownie but they were a little flat, maybe it was a temp. prob. I'll try these again.
These were great! The baking time seems to be a bit off, though: I baked them only for about 9-10 min. Thanks for posting.