1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookies-Like They Should Be
Another favorite from vegweb, posted by tinymuffinflower
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 370 Fahrenheit.
- 2Beat sugars, margarine, vanilla, and applesauce together in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. (Dough will be somewhat stiff).
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until light brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies-Like They Should Be
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet vegan chocolate chips