- 177.44 ml raw sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml vegan butter (Smart Balance)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 78.07 ml applesauce (enough to equal 1 egg)
- 532.32 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 340.19 g bag semisweet vegan chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 370 Fahrenheit.
- Beat sugars, margarine, vanilla, and applesauce together in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. (Dough will be somewhat stiff).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until light brown.