Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another favorite from vegweb, posted by tinymuffinflower
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cookies-Like They Should Be recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 370 Fahrenheit.
- Beat sugars, margarine, vanilla, and applesauce together in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. (Dough will be somewhat stiff).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until light brown.
These are the best vegan chocolate chip cookies I've ever had!