1/10 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookies (Grandma's From-Scratch - It's Easy!)
Jeannie McCurdy's Note:
This chocolate chip cookie recipe came directly from my grandma, who always cooks from scratch! It's easy and everyone that has had them has asked for more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening then add white sugar, brown sugar and egg.
- 2Dissolve baking soda in one tablespoons of HOT water and then add.
- 3Add flour, salt, vanilla and mix well.
- 4Add nuts and chocolate.
- 5chips and mix again.
- 6Drop teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies (Grandma's From-Scratch - It's Easy!)
Serving Size: 1 (881 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 50.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g