Delicious gluten-free cookies! Adapted a recipe for regular wheat flour cookies and this is what I came up with. They are tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Mix coconut oil and brown sugar.
- 3Beat in eggs.
- 4Add vanilla.
- 5Mix coconut flour, salt and baking soda in separate bowl. Stir into wet mixture.
- 6Add chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by spoon onto baking sheet and press with fingers or fork.
- 8Bake for about 18 minutes on a stone, probably about 15 minutes on a regular baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 113.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: