1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cookies (From Cooking Light)
These yummy cookies have a wonderful texture and just the right amount of chocolate chips. Just as good, if not better than, the ones full of fat and calories. One of the "Greatest Hits" in Cooking Light's June 2007 issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- 3Combine sugars and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add vanilla and egg whites; beat one minute. Add flour mixture and chips, beat until blended.
- 4Drop dough by level tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies (From Cooking Light)
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g