Yet another recipe developed with love, for my son Jesse.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, wholewheat flour works just as well
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, freeze first to harden and retain their shape during baking
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped and lightly toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream together brown and white sugar, margarine and vanilla extract.
- 3Beat in egg.
- 4Sift in flour, baking powder and soda and salt until combined.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 6Drop dough by heaped tablespoonfuls onto sprayed SHINY baking sheet.
- 7Bake 1o to 12 minutes, depending on your oven.
- 8Cool on wire rack.
- 9Freeze really well.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies for Jesse
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g