1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cookies (Best Evah!)
This actually came from a no-name bag of chocolate chips that we bought while on vacation many years ago. Since then our house has NEVER been with out a cookie jar full of these. A friend one tols me she was horrified when she found our cookie jar <GASP> empty of these Chocolate Chip Cookies. She said one of these cookies always satisfied her cravings for any sweet things! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter (brought to room temperature)
- 2 large eggs (brought to room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I like Mexican Vanilla, more of a pure taste)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips (normally 1- 16 oz. bag)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and then add sugars and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- 3In another large bowl add together Flour, salt and baking sode and combine.
- 4Add eggs to butter bowl and mix until combine. Do not over mix.
- 5Gradually add flour mix to butter bowl, about 3/4 of a cup at a time. Do not over mix, mix until just combined.
- 6Add chocolate chips.
- 7Drop small spoonfuls onto non stick baking sheets or baking sheets with silpat mats. Silpat will help them stay chewy vs crunchy (because we like 'em chewy).
- 8Bake 9-11 minutes.
- 9After cooling for 2 minutes, transfer cookies onto wire racks for 10-15 minutes until cooled completely.
- 10Transfer to favorite cookie jar
- 11To make Ice Cream Cookies:
- 12If you add a scoop of your favorite Vanilla Ice Cream between 2 cookies and roll in jimmes - also known as chocolate sprinkes for you non-New England-ers you will have the worlds best Ice Cream Cookies EVAH!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies (Best Evah!)
Serving Size: 1 (1099 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 990.7
- Calories from Fat 535
- Total Fat 59.5 g
- Saturated Fat 35.9 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 1020.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 64.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g