1/4 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kim D.'s Note:
This is the chocolate chip cookie recipe I've been using ever since I was given the recipe by a friend at work, who is an excellent baker! My kids love these cookies and request that I make them often!
My Private Note
dozen ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cream together shortening and butter.
- 3Add sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- 4Blend in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- 6Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2-inches apart, onto baking sheet.
- 7Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 8Do not over bake!
- 9Cool slightly before removing to wire cooling rack.
- 10To keep cookies soft, store in an airtight container with a slice of bread!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2349.7
- Calories from Fat 1120
- Total Fat 124.5 g
- Saturated Fat 58.4 g
- Cholesterol 232.5 mg
- Sodium 1638.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 306.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 199.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g