Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are my kids favorite chocolate chip cookies. I have made others but keep coming back to this recipe. A co worker gave me the recipe years ago and it has been passed around to family and friends.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cream together margarine, brown sugar, vanilla.
- Add eggs and blend. Blend dry ingredients into creamed mixture. Mix together and stir in chocolate chips . Drop by spoonful on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10- 12 min.
nice recipe, they turned out really good
AWESOME recipe. I just got finished with the first batch and they were almost just like the one's my mother used to make when I was a kid. I will be using this recipe from now on!
I made these the other day, and followed the receipe exactly, but didn't think they were that great. They tasted kind of plain to me. Maybe it's just me. Thanks anyway.