1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookies
inspired by Mrs. Fields!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper (you can use one to bake the cookies and the other to freeze the cookies).
- 22.Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a mixing bowl.
- 33.Combine the butter and sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer or hand-held electric mixer; beat on low speed for about 2 minutes, until just blended. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing to incorporate after each addition, then add the vanilla extract.
- 44.Add the flour mixture and beat until barely combined. Stop to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add the chocolate and beat on low speed just until evenly distributed.
- 55.Now scoop your cookies. I like to use an ice cream scoop with a release button, but you can also just use a spoon and your hands to scoop up dough, roll it into a ball and flatten it on the sheet. When you finish, pop the cookies you want to bake into the oven for 15 minutes or so, until the cookies are golden brown on the outsides and fragrant. Let them cool for a bit on a cooling rack, then eat them!
- 66.If you freeze the others, leave them on the sheet in the freezer until frozen and then pluck them into a freezer bag. They’ll keep that way for a month or two. If they last that long.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.6
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 438.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 46.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g