I found this recipe on a box of Tops supermarket Harvest Original cereal. This type of cereal is just like Life brand cereal. I have not tried this recipe. Posting for future use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1stick)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups tops brand friendly harvest original cereal (Life cereal can be used)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1Heat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Beat sugars, butter and peanut butter until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour and baking soda. Add to butter mixture; mix well. Add cereal and chocolate chips; mix well.
- 3Drop by level tablespoons 1 1/2-inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Let stand 1 minute before removing to racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 54.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: