Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Put into large metal mixing bowl and combine: 1 Stick Margarine, 1 Egg, 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla.
- Add and Blend: 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar, 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar. Packed.
- Stir into a small plastic bowl: 1 1/4 Cups Flour, 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, 1/2, Teaspoon Baking Soda.
- Gradually add flour to sugar mixture.
- Stir in with a rubber scraper. 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips.
- Spray 1 cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Using a cookie scoop, place dough on greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool on wire racks.