Recipe by Jennifer Dawn
Always prided myself on making what I thought were the world's best chocolate chip cookies. That is until I tried this recipe. These are really the best cookies in the world. Hate to make them as my husband and I can't stop eating them. Posting this here for safe keeping as would be suicidal if I lost it!
Top Review by Joe M.
Followed the directions, the cookies did not come out looking anywhere close to the way they look in the recipe. The chocolate chips are not melted, the cookie is crunchy on the outside and really chewy on the inside. While mixing in the beginning, the dough looked like a grain type substance. Really upset with this recipe.
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour, all purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and white sugar together.
- Mix in brown sugar followed by other dry ingredients - except chocolate chips.
- Add vanilla including eggs.
- Mix well with electric mixer.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto a greased cooke sheet spaced 1 - 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool on rack and store in an airtight container.
- Freeze well.