Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Always prided myself on making what I thought were the world's best chocolate chip cookies. That is until I tried this recipe. These are really the best cookies in the world. Hate to make them as my husband and I can't stop eating them. Posting this here for safe keeping as would be suicidal if I lost it!
- Cream butter and white sugar together.
- Mix in brown sugar followed by other dry ingredients - except chocolate chips.
- Add vanilla including eggs.
- Mix well with electric mixer.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto a greased cooke sheet spaced 1 - 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool on rack and store in an airtight container.
- Freeze well.
Lovely cookies! They turn out sweeter than my regular chocolate chip cookie recipe - more sugar and milk chocolate will do that! ;-) I used a 1-inch cookie scoop and got 50 cookies, which took about 9 minutes to bake. Thank you for the recipe!