Recipe by Nikki Dinki Cooking
The ULTIMATE chocolate chip cookies!!! 2 special ingredients make these cookies ridiculous chewy and soft.
Top Review by Gina88
These are AMAZING!! The texture is really great. So CHEWY!! The marshmallows completely disappear so they look like regular cookies/bars but they so much better than any other choc chip cookie recipe I have. Definitely keeping this recipe around!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (room temp)
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream room temperature Butter and Sugar together.
- Once combined add pudding mix (straight from the package) and combine.
- Add Vanilla and 2 Eggs and mix till incorporated.
- Slowly add in Flour and Baking Soda.
- Mix in Chocolate Chips and Marshmallows.
- Bake in a 9 by13 buttered dish for 40-50min at 350 degrees.
- I suggest making them into bars so the marshmallows have more room to melt into each other, the marshmallows will disappear into cookies but leave a great taste and chewiness.
- If you want to make cookies make them large.
- Let cool completely before cutting.