Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The ULTIMATE chocolate chip cookies!!! 2 special ingredients make these cookies ridiculous chewy and soft.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (room temp)
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- Cream room temperature Butter and Sugar together.
- Once combined add pudding mix (straight from the package) and combine.
- Add Vanilla and 2 Eggs and mix till incorporated.
- Slowly add in Flour and Baking Soda.
- Mix in Chocolate Chips and Marshmallows.
- Bake in a 9 by13 buttered dish for 40-50min at 350 degrees.
- I suggest making them into bars so the marshmallows have more room to melt into each other, the marshmallows will disappear into cookies but leave a great taste and chewiness.
- If you want to make cookies make them large.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
These are AMAZING!! The texture is really great. So CHEWY!! The marshmallows completely disappear so they look like regular cookies/bars but they so much better than any other choc chip cookie recipe I have. Definitely keeping this recipe around!
I made these this past weekend and my entire family loved them! They are amazing, so good! Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe I've ever tried!