Recipe by Abby C
This isn't your average chocolate chip cookie. This has a taste you have to eat to believe.
Top Review by kitty1960
I followed the recipe exactly and the batter was WAY too dry and crumbly. I still baked the cookies....didn't want to waste all the ingredients I had used.....but there needs to be some sort of moisture added to this. Cookies came out like baked cookie crumbs! :(
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix both sugars, margarine and egg in a large bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 3 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until light brown, 8 to 10 minutes (centers will be soft).
- Let cookies cool slightly, then remove from cookie sheet with a spatula.