Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a good recipe as its a change to the normal chocolate chip cookies that are out there. Kids will love them.
- 125 g soft butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate, buttons
- 1⁄4 cup milk chocolate, buttons
- 1⁄4 cup dark chocolate, buttons
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Using your electric beater, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then add the eggs and beat well.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa, and combine well.
- Add the chocolate buttons and mix well.
- Using your fingers, roll teaspoons of mixture into balls and place onto a lightly greased paper-lined tray, flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes and cool on a cake rack.