Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe by far!!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (imperal)
- 2 tablespoons hot tap water
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1⁄2-4 3⁄4 cups flour
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven 350'- 375'.
- In large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, white sugar, crisco, margarine. Mix well.
- Add eggs, salt, soda, vanilla, eggs and water. Mix well.
- Mix in chocolate chips.(walnuts optional)
- Add flour a cup at a time until all mixed.
- After all mixed, use a tablespoons to scoop cookie dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 min., or until light golden brown.
- Remember, the darker your cookie sheet, the more likely you are to burn the cookies. Also, cookies continue to bake after you take them out of the oven.
- (use white choc. chips and macadamian nuts instead of choc.chips and walnuts to make white choc. mac. nut cookies).