Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are really great! They are light golden brown chocolate chip cookies. They taste great! I made them at a little party at my grandmother's house and everyone loved them!
- 1⁄2 cup soft margarine
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl in the ordered list and beat until well combined.
- Place tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared cookie sheets, spacing them well apart to allow for spreading during cooking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Using a spatula, transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.