Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
recipe by sanjeev kapoor
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 60 g butter (softened)
- 15 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (coarsely crushed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- preheat oven to 180*c . grease a baking tray.
- seive flour , baking soda , salt and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- add butter and mix lightly.
- add sugar, walnuts, essence and half cup of chocolate chips mix well.
- add buttermilk and mix into a batter of thick but dropping consistency.
- drop by spoonfulls on a greased baking trya leaving space in between the cookies
- place the remaining chocolate chips over each cookie.
- bake for 20 minutes.
- cool on a wire rack atore in an airtight container.