Prep 0 mins
Cook 22 mins
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 591.47 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml pure vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In medium bowl combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well with wire whisk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer blend sugars at meduim speed.
- Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, and mix at meduim speed until just blended. Do not overmix.
- Add the flour mixture and chocolate chips, and blend at low speed until just mixed. Do not overmix.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 22-24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer cookies immediately to a cool surface with a spatula.
This is the recipe that I found with my ChefMate cookie sheets. The cookies are a little crunchy on the outside and very moist and chewy on the inside. Yum!