Prep 360 hrs
Cook 45 mins
These are the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever made. Use a cookie scoop if you can, and make them big... 2 heaping tablespoons. Adapted from the Bon Appetit cookbook.
- Spray 3 baking sheets lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- Measure flour, baking soda, and salt into a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter in your mixer bowl until light, then add sugars until well mixed.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture until barely combined. Take bowl from the mixer.
- With a wooden spoon mix in the chocolate chips until distributed.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoons form large round cookies and drop on baking sheet 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes and then remove from pan onto a rack and cool fully.
Great cookies! I'm a cookie dough nibbler and the dough for this recipe is delicious! I used some vanilla that I brought back from my last vacation in Mexico and it was perfect in these. I made my cookies small and baked them for 9 minutes. These are not the gooey type of chocolate chip cookie, they have a lovely texture and just the right amount of chocolate chips. Hard to stop eating them, thanks for posting...
This is the recipe I used for the fundraiser my husband "volunteered" me for, they turned out great! Easy, tasty, I used Pampered Chef's medium scoop and baked for about 13 minutes. Thank you for your help!