1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookies
360 hrs 45 mins
These are the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever made. Use a cookie scoop if you can, and make them big... 2 heaping tablespoons. Adapted from the Bon Appetit cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 3 baking sheets lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- 2Measure flour, baking soda, and salt into a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- 3Cream butter in your mixer bowl until light, then add sugars until well mixed.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- 5Slowly add in the flour mixture until barely combined. Take bowl from the mixer.
- 6With a wooden spoon mix in the chocolate chips until distributed.
- 7Using a cookie scoop or tablespoons form large round cookies and drop on baking sheet 3 inches apart.
- 8Bake at 325 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Let cool 5 minutes and then remove from pan onto a rack and cool fully.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.6
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 190.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g