1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cookies
The custard powder and maple extract is what makes this cookie so special, you won't find this anywhere I developed this recipe for the company I work for! This recipe can easily be doubled :)
My Private Note
dozen ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1/4 cup white sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons custard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans
- 1Set oven to 350°F Grease a large cookie sheet.
- 2In a medium bowl beat butter with both sugars until creamy (about 3-4 minutes, no sugar granules should remain).
- 3Add in egg and maple extract; mix to combine.
- 4In a bowl combine the flour with custard powder, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture; mix to combine.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 6Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for about 8 minutes.
- 8Cool on cookie sheets slightly then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (696 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.6
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 561.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 63.6 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: