1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a little different from the regular chocolate chip cookie in that it has orange zest in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- 2Add the egg, combine well.
- 3Combine flour and baking powder. Add into butter mixture. Blend well without overmixing.
- 4Add chocolate chips, almonds and orange zest.
- 5Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 1-1/2 inches apart.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes until lightly brown and crisp.
- 7Let cookies cool for a minute on sheet then remove to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.4
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 50.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g