Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a little different from the regular chocolate chip cookie in that it has orange zest in it.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add the egg, combine well.
- Combine flour and baking powder. Add into butter mixture. Blend well without overmixing.
- Add chocolate chips, almonds and orange zest.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 1-1/2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes until lightly brown and crisp.
- Let cookies cool for a minute on sheet then remove to wire rack.