Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter (softened) or 1 cup margarine (softened)
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and brown sugar and mix well. stir in egg and vanilla extract until well blended. add flour mixture and stir until combined. stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop a spoon of cookie dough onto cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.