Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Super soft and perfect for dipping in milk.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup light butter
- 1⁄2 cup golden brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In 1st bowl, stir flour, baking soda, and salt together and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine light butter, granulated sugar and golden brown sugar and beat with electric beater until fluffy.
- Next, Beat in egg with egg and sugar mixture.
- Then, beat in vanilla and milk.
- Slowly, beat in flour mixture.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir.
- Use a teaspoon to heap and drop mixture.
- Place approximately 1.5 inches apart.
- Lightly spray baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes.
tried these a while ago, don't think i'll be making them again. Became very hard after 1 day.