- 1 1⁄4 cups flour (6 1/4 oz)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 7 ounces light brown sugar, packed (1 cup)
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Whisk flour through salt together.
- Whisk butter with egg and brown sugar. Add vanilla.
- Add flour to wet ingredients and 3 oz. of the chips.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Press remaining chips on top of cookies.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, rotating halfway through baking.