Prep 45 mins
Cook 9 mins
There are many recipes of chocolate chip cookies, but this is my favorite one. I tweaked it a bit from the recipe, but this is from Pilsbury.
- 3⁄4 cup firmly paacked brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (softened) or 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips (varies for how much you like)
- Heat over to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl beat brown sugar, sugar, margarine, and shortening until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg; blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour int measuring cup; level off.
- Blend in flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and all spice; blend well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfulls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for about a minute, and remove from cookie sheets.