Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe a couple of years ago in a magazine. I've been playing around with the ingredients and made up this recipe! If you love chewy cookies, you will LOVE these, once you start eating them you won't be able to stop!
- 1 cup margarine (softened) or 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 3⁄4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Beat margarine and sugars until creamy. add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat well.
- Add flour,baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet; cool completely.