Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the flour mixture, then chocolate chips.
- Then drop by tablespoonful onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
This is my first thing to make on here a think i did it wrong.
I was looking for a simple, easy chocolate chip recipe that hadn't been rated and I found it! Thank you so much!