Prep 30 mins
Cook 22 mins
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Stir in vanilla and blend.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix.
- Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop in heaping tablespoonful size onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 22 minutes or until light brown.
Light and sugary - mmmmm. I chose this recipe because of it's simplicity. I didn't have any brown sugar and it's almost impossible to find a chocolate chip cookie recipe without it. I did add an egg and substituted some white chocolate chunks for the walnuts. Great cookies!
These were yummy and went down very well with my guests yesterday evening. Thanks alot for a lovely recipe and for the contentment they got out of this:)