This recipe is from Alton Brown's "I'm Just Here for More Food" cookbook. It's a wonderful recipe. It's the first time I've ever made a cookie that didn't spread flat - a thick, chewie cookie. Terrific!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla into the cooled butter.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Scoop into large balls of 1 oz each, about 1 tablespoon - about 36 cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown - depending on size of cookies.