Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple and quick recipe that I learned how to make from a family member. It is great for any occasion and is very delicious. I have made it for picnics, cookouts and for dinner parties, and for my husband's shipmates. Everyone loves it and always wants me to make it. I hope you enjoy
- Get a casserole dish (any size) the more you make the bigger the dish.
- Take a cookie.
- Dip it in the milk.
- Then place the cookie in the dish.
- Repeat the step until the bottom of the casserole dish is covered.
- Then take the Cool Whip and spread it around as if you were icing a cake.
- Repeat the steps 1-4 again until you are done.
- Put it in the fridge for a while then serve.
- You can make as much or as little you want, it is very simple.
- I hope you like it.
I made this Friday night. SOOOOOOOOOO easy and good. The cookies get soft and taste homemade. AWESOME. Will def make again.
This is great! My boss made it and sprinkled in chopped pecans! I love it! Thanks!
I love this recipe. It is so simple and tastes just like cookie dough. I made this for visiting relatives and we finished the whole batch in a matter of minutes. Delicious! Next time I am going to try the french vanilla cool whip.