Recipe by liberty22
This is a simple and quick recipe that I learned how to make from a family member. It is great for any occasion and is very delicious. I have made it for picnics, cookouts and for dinner parties, and for my husband's shipmates. Everyone loves it and always wants me to make it. I hope you enjoy
Directions See How It's Made
- Get a casserole dish (any size) the more you make the bigger the dish.
- Take a cookie.
- Dip it in the milk.
- Then place the cookie in the dish.
- Repeat the step until the bottom of the casserole dish is covered.
- Then take the Cool Whip and spread it around as if you were icing a cake.
- Repeat the steps 1-4 again until you are done.
- Put it in the fridge for a while then serve.
- You can make as much or as little you want, it is very simple.
- I hope you like it.