Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Mmmm...Mmmm good!!! A sweet cookie dipped into caramel, peanuts and chocolate...NEED I SAY MORE?!!!
- 12 chocolate chip cookies (your cookie recipe)
- Kraft caramels (or your recipe)
- unsalted peanuts or salted peanuts (whatever kind of nuts you like)
- Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips or Hershey chocolate candy bar
- Set peanuts aside in bowl.
- Melt caramel down.
- Melt chocolate.
- Take cookie.
- Dip really good into semi cooled down caramel, so you'll get more caramel on cookie and peanuts will stick better.
- Dip directly into peanuts.
- Cool cookies until caramel and peanuts are set.
- Dip cookies in that tasty melted Hersheys Chocolate.
- NOTE: Make sure you place cookies on a piece of waxed or parchment paper so the contents do not stick to your pans.
- ALSO: If you are going to melt the caramel and or chocolate in microwave you must make sure to not burn both of them.
Oh my goodness, these are amazing. I really do love them. I made my own chocolate chip cookies to improve them even more. If you love cookies, you'll love these!!!!!!!