Yummy, yummy! Paula Deen made these on a grilling show so they are wrapped in foil and tossed on the grill. But, you could do them in the oven or microwave. The bananas that are on these are good, but if you want the regular s'mores, do them without. I tried some both ways and both are delicious as bananas and chocolate go well together. You may use Original Chocolate Chip Cookies or make your own favorite recipe. You may also go to the store and buy some big ones if you are in a hurry. If you are having a cookout or a children's birthday party, do them as a "line-up" for the kids and let them make their own.
- Preheat the grill to medium high and brush with canola oil.
- Cut the bananas in half, lengthwise and grill, skin side down just till warm; remove warmed banana and cut again to make slices to fit cookie.
- On a piece of aluminum foil, place one cookie.
- Top evenly with banana slices, a few marshmallows, chocolate chips, crumble graham cracker crumbs on top, and then another cookie.
- Wrap foil around the sandwich and place on the grill till warmed through and melted (about five minutes).
- Eat and enjoy!